[AMPS] Shunt regulated high voltage psu

Bill Aycock baycock@HIWAAY.NET
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 19:04:02 -0600

Rich cannot believe that there are people with absolutely no affiliation
with his favorite enemies that think he (Rich) has had transfusions of
idiot blood. Some of us think he is an absolute, first class, pain on the
butt. One thing he is best at is attributing his own faults (ad Hominem
accusations, for instance) to others.  To see his complaints about personal
attacks is a laugh. If he ever learned how to communicate with the written
word, in plain English, it might be a revelation.
Bill-W4BSG

At 03:39 PM 1/30/02 -0800, you(Measures)wrote:

>>Jim Strohm wrote:
>>
>>I apologise to the group for my contribution to this "catcalling".
>>However severe the provocation, I should not have risen to it.
>>
>This was no big deal.  I get death threats from time to time.  I got
>booted off of Towertalk for questioning the technoblather of a pal of the
>moderator/censor.
>
>-  R. L. Measures, a.k.a. Rich..., 805.386.3734,AG6K,
>www.vcnet.com/measures.
>end

-
Bill Aycock   ---   Persimmon Hill