[Amps] Ceramic coil formers etc.

Cleeve g3jvc@jcleeve.idps.co.uk
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 10:47:57 +0000

Good morning,

	From time to time, I have noted requests for sources of ceramic coil, or
choke forms......I would draw your attention to an article in the RSGB
magazine "Radcom" for August 2002, pages 38/39, this is an intersting, and
practical article, on the home production of such items, by Ted Garrot, G0LMJ.

	The technique used is pottery "slip" casting, and photographs of finished
items are included in the article......the only drawback, is that access to a
kiln is required, to "fire" the finished item, but local potters, or pottery
classes, might be asked to help.....sincerely, John. G3JVC.