[Amps] TenTec Titan 425

Richard 2@mail.vcnet.com
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 10:27:33 -0800

€  agreed

>and (b) they must be repelled more by gold wires with -ve
>charge than whatever is on the inside of the anode with the same -ve charge
>on it.

€ The whatever on the anode is 8kV positive or negative.  This is
apparently sufficient to attract or repell the negatively charged gold
melt-balls - and change current flow.  Typically, I see way less leakage
current with negative 8KV.  With air leakage, the current is the same
with either polarity.

> I find both of these counter intuitive - am I missing something?
>
>Steve

www.vcnet.com/measures.
end