[Amps] SB-220 WARC bands

WYsixK wy6k@yahoo.com
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 14:17:42 -0800 (PST)

I suspect the tuned inputs are just too out of resonance to pass all
the drive on the WARC bands.  Does the output power keeping increasing
as you increase drive until you run out of drive?  If so, then my
hypothesis is probably right.  My SB220 input networks aged to the
point where I had this problem on the regular ham bands, much less on
the WARC bands.  I'm rebuilding the tank and input circuits to include
the WARC bands.

Michael