[Amps] Nonsense

Maurizio Panicara i4jmy@iol.it
Thu, 16 May 2002 20:02:03 +0200

Hi steve,

there is no doubt that spurs or products of various type may be generated
along a wide spectrum in the most strange or unpredictable ways, but no sub
harmonic is existing in the strict sense, the term is not poor choice is
totally unproper.
I would like to know, it intrigues me very much, how to produce a real
(true) frequency division using analog linear circuits and a sine wave
carrier.

73,
Mauri I4JMY

> Perhaps 'sub harmonic' is a poor choice of term, but it's been in use as
long
> as I've been in the rf business to describe division products. In RF
Design