[Amps] Non-linear subharmonics was: Nonsense, AL-1500 parasitic

Maurizio Panicara i4jmy@iol.it
Sat, 18 May 2002 19:30:25 +0200

Hi Jeff,

I've seen parametric as amplifiers in giant parabola dish at space ground
stations already in the seventies, so not really new for me although I
didn't really deal with any, my job was with on board solid state space
transmitters.
I'm not sure I understand what do you mean and what this matters with the
original topic.
Wasn't it a single frequency and possible subharmonics creation without
hetherodyne mixing ?
I see finally two generators in the circuit below, not a single carrier
oscillator.
Do I miss something ?

73,
Mauri I4JMY