[Amps] WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! VECTOR ELECTRONICS

Alek Petkovic vk6apk@eon.net.au
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 09:08:09 +0800

That's sad news Tom. I've always been lucky so far in my overseas dealings.
I guess you had also until now. Hams are usually good people.

Mate, I'm so trusting, I've even dealt with Rich. Hi hi.

Thanks for the warning on that particular mob. It is pretty hard to tell
from a distance who the goodies are and who the baddies are. When the
goodies turn bad, it makes it even harder.

I don't believe in miracles but I'll keep my fingers crossed.

73, Alek.
VK6APK

38C (100F) forecast for sunny Perth today. Summer is here. Yippeeeeee!