[Amps] Dentron MLA2500B on 10 meters

David Robinson robinda@nortelnetworks.com
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 11:14:45 -0500

On my amp the 24MHz LP filter that needs to be removed is on the input to
the amplifier ie before the tubes

Dave

g4fre

Message: 4
From: "Ron Samchuk" <samvideo@escape.ca>
To: <amps@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 08:35:59 -0500
Subject: [Amps] Dentron MLA2500B on 10 meters

Hi everyone:  This is my first time on 'Amps' reflector.  I recently =
purchased a Dentron MLA2500B which seems to be in good condition.  At =
present, it does not operate on 10 meters, but it seems by looking = inside
that the components are there wired to the bandswitch.  It also = appears
that if I were to remove the stopper on the bandswitch that 10 = meters
could be there.  Any comments from someone who has encountered = this
situation.  Thanks from Ron VE4SR

--- StripMime Report -- processed MIME parts --- multipart/alternative
  text/html
---

Message: 5