[Amps] AL-1500

Rich 2@vc.net
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 17:16:55 -0700

José -- My guess is that the meter was damaged by something that also did
other damage.  Are there 3A glitch diodes across the meter movement? Does
the AL-1500 have a VHF parasitic suppressor in the anode/plate circuit?
What was the meter reading before the problem occurred?  Do you have
access to a high-potential tester?
-   I think you are right about Señor Murphy.

cheers