[Amps] Help needed on Firebird Swinger F100-4-BIL Amp

Rick Cole VK3YM vk3ym at iprimus.com.au
Tue Apr 1 05:46:02 EST 2003

I have just aquired a couple of these amps that were made in the 70's by the look of them..they run a pair of 6je6 tubes and that is about all I have had the time to look at...Never having heard about or seen anything on these amps before I am wondering if anyone can point me to some info on them such as schematic etc...they both need re-building and they would do just fine for my "QRO" 80 & 40Mtr setups..
      many thanks  Rick VK3YM
Firebird Swinger F100-4-BIL Amp