[Amps] G3SEK Triode Control Board

Bob Maser bmaser at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Apr 6 16:15:07 EDT 2003

Ian, you are completely correct about your Triode board.  The delay
circuitry is only a minor part of the board.  I am thinking about building
up a tetrode amp and one of your boards will definitely be included in the
design.  I apologize for the misunderstanding I may have created.  It was
unintentional.
73
Bob W6TR