[Amps] Need help Yaesu FL2100Z

Osten B Magnusson sm5dqc at algonet.se
Tue Apr 8 15:57:20 EDT 2003

Hi Peter and all others!

Did replace the whole RF-choke with capacitor etc. Still have low bias
and also 50 mA in ''stand by'', goes up to 60 mA when in ''operate mode'',
it's possible to tune quickly, but one of the tube anodes get very ''red''.
Don't think what you suggested was the problem, any other hints? The
meter has never shown any Ip in ''stand by'' before...

73 de Osten SM5DQC   sm5dqc at algonet.se