[Amps] Closure time?

Gene Bigham jbigham2 at kc.rr.com
Thu Aug 14 01:03:14 EDT 2003

I recently upgraded to a new notebook computer and software for digital modes, my old one had quite a delay in going to transmit when I hit send, but this new stuff seems almost instantaneous.  I have applied the 25ms delay on my Kenwood TS870s by menu setting for linear amp control.  The question is what is the closure/settle time for the Guardian Electric 1365 series relays in my Henry 2K Classic X?  Only Markings are as follows: A410-364385-00, 5 amp res.,3 amp ind., 1/8 h.p. 120 vac, 5 amp res., 30 vdc.