[Amps] Re: Amps Digest, Vol 8, Issue 18

gw4dgu at blaenffos.org gw4dgu at blaenffos.org
Mon Aug 18 01:50:44 EDT 2003

> Yes. I've dealt with a guy calling himself Anthony Welsh. He sells a lot
on
> Ebay. He is extremely reliable and quick. You won't go wrong with him. His
> prices are ok too.
>
> 73, Alek
> VK6APK

I've also dealt with Anthony Welsh. He's a real guy, and holds a GW call.
>From my limited experience I believe him to be an honest dealer. He seems to
have a nice little business working with guys in the Ukraine to recycle
Russian military surplus. I've just brought some of the Russian REW-15 high
power (75ohm) coax relays from him. They arrived by insured mail, well
packed, from UB5, in about 10days.

73

Chris
GW4DGU