[Amps] Re: Amps Digest, Vol 8, Issue 18

Conrad Farlow conrad at g0ruz.net
Mon Aug 18 20:24:17 EDT 2003

I can also vouch for Tony Welsh, he is a Ukrainian now living in Wales. I
have had numerous tubes off him, only one failure which I discovered after a
6 month delay, it was a GU78B and he replaced it without the slightest
hesitation.

Tony is an honest, honourable trader. Buy with confidence.

Conrad G0RUZ