[Amps] OPINIONS PLEASE

Peter Frenning, OZ1PIF oz1pif at get2net.dk
Fri Dec 19 09:38:37 EST 2003

OK, I'll bite:

I would take (I do not presently own one!) the AL-82 anytime - why? Because
of it's instant-on capability, and low noise. There is nothing more
frustating than having to wait three very long minutes while the ceramic
tube warms up, and the condx goes down the drain.

Vy 73 de OZ1PIF, Peter

email: oz1pif(no-spam-filler)@get2net.dk
http://hjem.get2net.dk/oz1pif
Ph. +45 4619 3239