[Amps] HELP...off topic...but...

Gudguyham at aol.com Gudguyham at aol.com
Thu Dec 25 09:34:59 EST 2003

Merry Christmas ampers!!  I know this is off topic, but, maybe someone can
help.  Its basically a computer problem.  Recently I have been having this
problem ONLY with e-bay webpage.  When I go to the e-bay website and the page
downloads I cannot scroll quickly through the page.  If I click on the right hand
side up/down arrows the page refreshes very slow and is really annoying!!  Any
other website page I can scroll top to bottom quickly no problem.  Also, if I
click on the search box and type in a search work like "amplifier" the letters
in the box has a delay before they appear.  E-bay is the only site I have
this problem with and it started just a few weeks ago and before that it was
fine.  My other computer at work does NOT do this and its a lower grade computer
than this one.  I am using dial up service in both cases.  It seems to be a
computer related problem I think.  I have tried changing settings and such to no
avail.  Any thoughts??  Thanks 73 Louie W1QJ