[Amps] 2, 3-400Z's on SIX? de VY1JA

Steve Katz stevek at jmr.com
Wed Feb 19 14:21:29 EST 2003

Conrad,

If you ever visit the U.S., come to Los Angeles and I'll take you to the
local monthly ham radio swap meet (flea market).  You will think you've died
and gone to heaven....all sorts of vacuum variables available, including the
little 2-30pF glass and ceramic ones about 1" diameter, for typically $35 or
so ($USD) each.  Maybe less, if there's a lot of competition and several
sellers have them.

This may be because they were all manufactured in California, and thousands
have "fallen off the truck" over the years.....

73!

Steve, WB2WIK/6

"Success is the ability to go from failure to failure with no loss of
enthusiasm." -Winston Churchill