[Amps] 160m Monobander

Carlin Royal n5oe at inter-linc.net
Tue Feb 25 14:43:25 EST 2003

I am wanting to build a dependable 160m amp and this is my first project of this type. Is there anyone that would like to be an Elmer for this project I would greatly appreciate the help. Something in mind I have is about 2kw key down CW so it will loaf at 1k to 1.5k ragchewing. I have a spare transformer out of a Henry 2k-4 for the start of a list. If anyone has a box of parts that might fit this bill and you plan on not doing the amp you wanted to build that would be great. Thanks for the help
N5OE