[Amps] KNOB ORIENTATION

carl seyersdahl carlseye at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Feb 25 18:26:12 EST 2003

Insofar as knob size, setscrew type, etc is concerned , I think it's all a
matter of personal concern. !!!
   I have used big knobs, little knobs, slotted head setscrews, allen heads
, spline type screws, and they all are good within their limitations. !!
Me?? I prefer spline type setscrews, but the allen type seems to be the most
prevalent today !!! And a knob of about 1- 1/12 seems to be about average,
again it's a matter of personal preference.
   carl / kz5ca