[Amps] The wire question

Steve Katz stevek@jmr.com
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 09:22:21 -0800

"Magnet wire" is generic to insulated (usually enameled) copper wire
suitable for winding motors, yokes, etc.  I don't think it means anything to
us in our applications at all, just so much of it is sold into the motor
industry that any kind of enameled copper wire is often called "magnet wire"
by the manufacturers.  -WB2WIK/6

"Success is the ability to go from failure to failure with no loss of
enthusiasm." -Winston Churchill