[Amps] Its not April 1 yet

kenw2dtc kenw2dtc at comcast.net
Thu Jan 23 17:53:47 EST 2003

John Lyles made reference to Linda Goodman's Star Signs book:  "When I first read about purple plates in Linda Goodman's Star Signs book, I was hesitant to believe in the seemingly miraculous properties of these bright, strange looking plates"

In her book Goodman writes about a friend's husband:

"He was an alcoholic prone to negative behaviour, and who was badly in need of positivity. Soon after using the husband's photograph on the purple plate, he began a recovery which included sobriety and hopefulness. However, Goodman, as well as others, warn that leaving a photograph on the plate for any more than 15 minutes to a half hour at a time can cause nervousness or anxiety in some"

If I put a photo of my shorted tetrode on the PURPLE PLATE will it get fixed?  If I leave the photo on over a half  hour will it raise the plate dissiption?
73,
  Ken W2DTC