[Amps] DRAKE L4B interfacing

Pat Barthelow aa6eg at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 16 15:27:36 EDT 2003

That PTT connector for the L-4B is a wierd one....Perhaps some Molex pins
will do for pin size....then perhaps an epoxied molded homebrew connector.
The pin spacing may also correspond to one of the Molex nylon connector
spacings....

The L-4B relay needs an interface between most modern transcievers. One,
becuz of the voltage and current required, and another because the relay is
quite slow making.  K6XX has a site with a speed-up circuit for the relay.

Good Luck. 73 de Pat AA6EG  aa6eg at hotmail.com