[Amps] OK that does it

Dave Haupt emailw8nf at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 10 22:10:07 EST 2003

OK that does it!  I WAS going to be QRV Shanghai in a
couple of weeks, but after reading this, I'm
cancelling the whole trip.  Yikes!!!!

Cheers, indeed <shudder>

W8NF

>Partly true Rich.. if you call that good news.  They
also execute
>people
just
to harvest organs,  no other reason, execute for
religious
>participation,
petty theft,  any speaking against the government or
>officials,  and
many
>other things we call freedom over here.   I would
venture to say this
>forum would be very empty as our opinions would not
be tolerated over
>there and someone else would be wearing your liver by
now.
>OF course this is not the place to discuss this
subject ..  back to the