[Amps] Speaking of Palomar

Steve Katz stevek at jmr.com
Wed Mar 12 08:19:42 EST 2003

CCI (Communications Concepts) sells LP filter kits to go with their Motorola
App-note based amplifiers, for users to homebrew a bandswitching filter bank
and be compliant with FCC spectral purity requirements -- and they sell them
very cheaply.  Last time I bought some, I think the filters were about $10
per band, well worth it.  If the Palomar amps have no bandswitch, this might
be a good option.  -WB2WIK/6

"Success is the ability to go from failure to failure with no loss of
enthusiasm." -Winston Churchill