[Amps] Henry 2K-D

Michael Tope W4EF at dellroy.com
Tue Mar 25 21:30:02 EST 2003

I've got the power supply filters caps in this Henry 2K-D I inherited
and am ready to test it. Does anyone know  it provides WARC coverage
(e.g. does anyone know where the plate choke resonates)?
Some non WARC amps like the Alpha 78 provide coverage on 17
and 30 meters, but don't work on 24 MHz due to choke problems.
The Drake L-7 on the other hand, does all three WARC bands quite
nicely. Anyone know about the Henry 2K-D?

Thanks,