[Amps] MLA-2500 Tune-up

Don Knight n4dek at triad.rr.com
Sun Nov 30 01:04:32 EST 2003

Hello all. I have just purchased a Dentron MLA-2500 amplifier and I'm a little confused about the tune-up procedure in the manual. It states that you need to tune the amp in the "tune" position with 36 watts of drive. No problem. But it says nothing about how to further tune for SSB operation in the non-tune position. This 2500 is like new and has less than one hour of air time on the tubes so I want to be sure I know the proper tune-up procedure before I try to load it up. If anyone can explain please do.

                                                        Thanks,Don