[Amps] W4AN Information

Tom Rauch w8ji at contesting.com
Mon Apr 5 19:48:39 EDT 2004

Can someone at contesting.com make sure this gets distributed everywhere?
I'm also blind CC'ing everyone who was in my address book who sent e-mails
to me. I apologize if this mail gets to anyone twice, but I don't want to
miss anyone. Marsha (my wife) had a long conversation with Dana just now.

Here is the latest:

The memorial services for Bill will be at:

L W McDonald & Son Funeral Home & Crematory
150 Sawnee Dr
Cumming
Georgia 30040
Phone: (770) 886-9899

The time is 10AM this coming Saturday with services at 11AM. Bill's last
wishes were to be cremated.

Dana suggested a speaker, so we have to get busy on that. There is talk
about setting up a trust fund for Bill's sons Graeme and Erik. Dana had
other suggestions instead. We need to all get on the same page.

Anyone wishing to participate in discussions about this should go to
http://w4an.qth.com and enter your e-mail address. This will subscribe you
to a list instead of these long strings of e-mail addresses.
http://w4an.qth.com

Please help us be sure all of Bill's friends know about this. We don't want
anyone to be missed, I'm sure we all feel bad enough. Better to see it five
times than zero.

Thanks, Tom W8JI