[Amps] Airpax Circuit Breaker?

Harold B. Mandel ka1xo at juno.com
Wed Aug 11 10:02:13 EDT 2004

Dear Craig,

It is with utmost caution that I advise you not to alter or modify the
AIRPAX
circuit breaker you mention below.

If you need an unfused switch, then purchase one specifically for that.

A 240 volt potential is dangerous and possibly lethal.Any device
connecting to
such a potential should remain pristine, for should any circumstance
arise that
causes it to operate, you or others may be left alive and breathing
because of
its presence.

The AIRPAX line is a high-quality device. My firm and others use them
unsparingly in the central office and wireless switch/BTS environment,
and
they have a reputation for faultless protection over many hours of use,
even with Power Line Disturbances (transient pulses, etc.) hammering
their
innards night and day.

Sincerely,

Hal Mandel