[Amps] 3-500ZG brands

GGLL nagato at arnet.com.ar
Thu Aug 12 08:40:39 EDT 2004

Clay, the one which does not light up filament could only have its
connecting wire desoldered from the pin (common failure with poorly
cooled systems). It deserves to take a look if you didn't yet.
If so, resolder it taking out the old solder and apply new Sn-Ag solder.

Best regards
Guillermo - LU8EYW.