[Amps] Identifying Transformer

aborg a_borg at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 18 22:15:45 EST 2004

Hello Amps,

       I have a transformer that is suppose to be a
pole pig. The transformer has 4 taps, 3 wire comming
from the paper type windings/layers of the
transformer. Two (2) of the 3 wires from the
transformer, one (1) from the top cloth insulation
white with black stripe; bottom wire white teflon type
insulation and the third (3) wire is attached to a
heavy thick insulated tubing looping diag\vertical
inside the transformer with black insulated 3rd wire
(3) hanging from it.

The transformer is 14" H, 14" W and about 50lbs. Can
anyone help point to a source to identify this
transformer ?

Mike-KK4MS