[Amps] Interesting survey

Steven Grant, W4IIV stevengrant98 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 11 05:20:45 EST 2004

Thats a CB AM rating.....dead key is the carrier....swing is modulation

steven  W4IIV

RICHARD GEORGE <k6kwq at msn.com> wrote:
At the present time there are 144 amplifiers for sale on EBAY. 68 of them are CB amps and 76 could be considered Ham amplifiers.
Can some one explain statements like "dead keys 200 watts swings to 1200 watts" I don't think I ever read this spec in any Eimac or other literature.

K6KWQ Dick "12 Volt radios are for wimps, real radios can kill you" Still can't make it go QRO with "More Power"

STEVEN GRANT    W4IIV