[Amps] sb-1000

Tim _W1WCI kb1gfv at arrl.net
Thu Feb 12 19:30:01 EST 2004

I am about to re-wire my sb-1000 for 240 volt operation.  I am confussed
by the schematic that I found at www.g0ngg.co.uk  The schematic shows
the fan wires (purple) wired to terminals 3 and 5 on the barrier strip.
On my amp they are wired to 3 and 4.  For 120 volts this is equivalant.

Looking at the schematic for 240 volt operation, I don't understand how
the fan would operate with the specified connection (terminals 3 and 5)
(this is question number 1).  Question number two, if the answer to
question one is it won't operate, how do I wire the fan ( I assume that
the single jumper between 3 and 4 will be required)?

Thanks for the help.
73 Tim W1WCI