[Amps] Hi Pot Tester Addendum

R.Measures r at somis.org
Wed Jan 7 06:51:30 EST 2004

**  Another source of high-potential tester components is sign-shops that
sell and service neon signs.  Such shops typically have
used/'previously-owned' neon sign transformers that they sell at little
cost in my experiences.  The only drawback to using a neon sign
transformer is that the secondary-CT is connected to Neutral/G -- so, the
DUT must be isolated from ground during testing.