[Amps] AL-82 "Glitch" Protection

Punkymcd at pacbell.net Punkymcd at pacbell.net
Sat Jan 24 12:41:30 EST 2004

I understand the meter protection scheme but if you take the time to read the
AL-82 schematic provided with the amplifier you will see on page 13 the
capacitor board is listed as 50-01167-1 and on page 13 the same board is listed
as 50-01143-1. On the latter there is tie point named PCM. Maybe (P)late
(C)urrent (M)eter but it's unclear what point it is attached to the metering
board. Point to point check of wiring on the amp has it connected to the B- side
of R1 and R2.

Back to drawing.....

Don, W6OA