[Amps] Fwd: High Voltage inverter?

Bill Fuqua wlfuqu00 at uky.edu
Wed Jul 7 12:11:18 EDT 2004

I may have answered my own question. This is in a letter from Panasonic.

Moreover, because the bulky transformer is replaced by the compact Inverter
circuit,
it's possible to have a spacious oven interior while maintaining a compact
exterior.

The entire letter is posted at:http://www.panasonic.com.au/pdf_media/00006e.pdf
I may get one anyway to just take apart.
73
Bill wa4lav