[Amps] ATTENTION ALL EMTRON AMP OWNERS!!!

Thomas Hix dittybop at mail.com
Tue Jun 8 14:58:17 EDT 2004

To all Emtron amp owners;

Many of you Emtron owners may have noticed that some of the part numbers have been removed from some of your chips. Emtron did this because they don't want you to be able to buy parts locally if you have a problem, and they also say they don't want any other amp builders stealing their circuit design.

I have a picture of the soft start board with all the numbers of the chips ect still in tact. I cant stress how important this is to those of you who own Emtron amps....if any of you would like the picture showing the part numbers in place, just drop an email to me at the address of this message, and I will send you a copy of the picture.

73

Charlie