[Amps] amps

carl seyersdahl carlseye at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Jun 8 15:59:35 EDT 2004

      Is there someone out there who has the diagrams for both the FL 2000B
and the FL2100B, who can tell me what , if any, difference there might be
between the two??? I have the schematic for the 2100B but There is a ham out
there who feels beaten by his 2000B, and I can't be sure if I'm offering the
right suggestions , not knowing exactly what the differences may be between
the two.I can't seem to get the BAMA site to work properly for me.!!
    Thanks to all who can answer my question, or e-mail me a schematic for
the 2000B.!!! have a good day.all.
      carl / kz5ca