[Amps] Mirage Schematic

RDavis WD8JJA at arrl.net
Wed Jun 30 23:53:52 EDT 2004

Hi guys,

Not exactly QRO, but does anyone have the schematic for a Mirage BD-35, dual
band (2m/440), mobile HT amplifier that they could scan and send to me?

Mine acts a little peculiar in that after reaching about 30-35 watts,
further increasing the drive causes the output to decrease.  I would expect
it to flatten out after reaching the compression point, but for the power to
start dropping??

Anyway, there are some trimmers inside that might be used to peak it as well
as optimize the input SWR.  But without the schematic, I haven't a clue
which one does what.

(BTW, I have the manual, but it is an operators manual -- no schematic)

Tnx es 73.
Rick, WD8JJA.