[Amps] Re: Heyboer transformers

Dave Haupt emailw8nf at yahoo.com
Mon May 10 00:22:36 EDT 2004

I first used Heyboer transformers when I needed custom
transformers for commercial product in 1982.
Quantities purchased were in the 10,000 to 50,000 per
year range.  Very nice prices, never a problem with
quality, and the few times we had even a *hint* the a
transformer might not be perfect, they replaced it no
questions asked.

Ten years later, while in the broadcast industry, we
used Heyboer again.  This time, they were multi-kVA
units, and in low quantity - three to ten per year.
Same behavior as before - good quality, and a company
that stood behind their products, without gouging on
price.

I cannot speak for them today, but if the management
structure is as before, I'd trust them.

73,

Dave W8NF