[Amps] Amplifer that was for sale

RICHARD GEORGE k6kwq at msn.com
Mon Nov 1 21:50:13 EST 2004

Interesting experience. I tried to sell my Collins 30 L1 last week on ebay. Every time I listed it Ebay pulled it off saying it was not permitted. In my 2nd listing I stated for sale to licensed ham only and that it was not a CB amplifier. At that time there were 3 other Collins 30 L1 amps listed and closing. Also there were at least 50 genuine CB type amplifiers for sale that did not get pulled. I have contact ebay on this but doubt to here back.

K6KWQ Dick "12 Volt radios are for wimps, real radios can kill you" Still can't make it go QRO with "More Power"