[Amps] SB-220

R.Measures r at somis.org
Wed Nov 3 14:29:35 EST 2004

On Nov 3, 2004, at 9:32 AM, kwasny wrote:

> [...]

- - The suppressor retrofit info for 2, 3-500Z amplifiers is on my Web
site.  The General Instructions are there too, as is an article on the
SB-220.  If you need a complete retrofit kit and you have a soldering
iron, my helper is doing orders on Saturday.  E-mail a list of what you
want, we will ship it, and you can pay from the invoice.

cheerz, Daryl