[BULK] - [Amps] Advice on instruments for ham use

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Tue Nov 23 13:44:19 EST 2004

Well, it's more a question of wanting to have one so that I can learn how
to use it, but not one that is so limited that it doesn't have much
real-world application.  I have a rough idea of what that might be -- > 20
MHz bandwidth, dual trace, etc. -- but am hoping to get some specific model
numbers and expected cost ranges.

73, Pete N4ZR