[BULK] - [Amps] Advice on instruments for ham use

Karl-Arne Markström sm0aom at telia.com
Tue Nov 23 13:46:54 EST 2004

Pete,

If you are willing to include a certain amount of "gambling" in the 'scope purchase,
something to look for is the Tek 465 100 MHz unit.

These are quite common, reasonably priced, and a well-kept specimen can last virtually "forever".
The down side is that the switches and controls are subject to wear, and may be
difficult to repair.

73/

Karl-Arne
SM0AOM