[Amps] Advice on instruments for ham use

Bill L. Fuqua wlfuqu00 at uky.edu
Fri Nov 26 14:43:12 EST 2004

    The 455 (50 MHz) or 465 (100Mhz) are great scopes if they are good condition. They are often available for around $100 or so.  If you have a problem with the attenuator switches perhaps the fix that was recommended earlier will work.
453 and 454 scopes are good as well. A bit older but good scopes.
73
Bill wa4lav