[Amps] Kenwood TL-922A on 6 meters?

Clay W7CE w7ce at curtiss.net
Wed Oct 6 14:05:07 EDT 2004

Thanks Bill.  I'll check out the ARRL handbook and do the calculations to
see if I can come up with a matching network that will handle 160-15M as
well as 6M.  I guess my other other option is to look for an SB-1000 or
SB-220 that I could convert to 6M only.  I like the TL-922A too much to
convert it for 6M only.

Clay  W7CE