[Amps] chimney material suggestion GI35b

Will Matney craxd1 at ezwv.com
Fri Oct 22 20:12:12 EDT 2004

Manuel,

It would work if it doesn't touch the heat fin ring itself. It needs to
be about 1/4" larger I.D. than the O.D. of the tube. The air temp is not
that hot, but the max temp of the fins is hot enough to melt the PVC.
I'm working with a company now to supply flame-proof fiber tubing for
this. I ordered a few samples but haven't tried it yet. I ordered some
just large enough for a 4CX250B.

Will Matney