[Amps] chimney material suggestion GI35b

Tony King amps at w4zt.com
Fri Oct 22 20:13:55 EDT 2004

PVC will work just fine if you're blowing the air from under the chassis,
around the seals and up around the tube and through the anode heat sink. It
takes only a piece just over an inch long to get the air inside the anode
sink and heating is practically non existent with good air flow. PVC is
used by many of the popular designs and with my mounting fixture as well:
<http://amp.w4zt.com/socket/>

73, Tony