[Amps] FS GU-84B AMP

Chris Fox NI4L ni4l at charter.net
Wed Sep 1 06:08:13 EDT 2004

ONLY 45 MINUTES FROM SHELBY NC GU-84B Homebrew amp. 80% finished have
ALL componets to finish plus MUCH MUCH more. This was a project i
started a few years ago and my current situation requires me to
down-size and get rid of some things.
As you can see from the page listed i have choose to use only the best
in this amp. This will have to be a pick up only amp as it is way to
heavy to even think about shipping.
Bring a pick up or van you will need it! I will fill it up for you.
Will give you all the paperwork Everything will come with this to
complete it PLUS MUCH MORE.
Would like 1000.00 Might consider partial trade. Have way more invested
in this Amp but need to move it on to a new Home. :) If you have ever
tried to find all the parts for a HB amp then you know what i mean!
Give me a shout i am sure we can work out a deal of some sort.
http://www.angelfire.com/nb/ni4l/gu84b.html
Thanks for looking.
Chris NI4L