[Amps] 4-400A and QB4-1100 amp - TSPA

Bill Fuqua wlfuqu00 at uky.edu
Wed Sep 1 11:59:18 EDT 2004

That gives me an idea. I have a Thunderbolt and if I go to solid state
rectifiers, a capacitive input filter and then wire up the 866A's in
parallel but in series with the filtered  output I would still have the
light show and more output. Just have to have higher voltage filter
capacitors and bypass the filter choke.

73
Bill wa4lav